Crossin Plasterers Property Services Ltd
Crossin Plasterers Property Services Ltd

Customer Feedback

Below is a selection of the feedback we have recieved about our company. More feedback can be viewed on the individual websites by clicking on logos.

Please leave your own reviews below in the Comments section - Thank you!

370 Reviews Since February 2014

9.94% Overall

"I bought a large, four-bedroom house in a very rundown state, and hired Crossin Plasterers Property Services to do a full house renovation. Everything including a new kitchen, new bathroom, downstairs toilet, plastering all walls and ceilings, central heating refurbishment, electrics, lighting, flooring, tiling, painting, new stairs, new doors, new electric fireplace, new coat cupboards and building a large new en-suite. All work was extremely professional, finished to an extremely high standard in a timely and professional, very organised manner. Kept fully and clearly informed and explained and ran smoothly. Project management was seamless. As a busy family, working full-time, Crossin Plasterers Property Services were invaluable. I absolutely couldn’t have managed this myself – it would have absorbed all my waking hours and been a stressful mess. Instead it has been a great experience, no stress whatsoever, and has run like clockwork. I’m so pleased and happy with the work."Customer in Milton Keynes 14th January 2019 - 10/10

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Kevin Wood (Friday, February 22 19 07:36 pm GMT)

This is the third time we have used Crossin Plasterers and every time the work has be spot on. Danno Crossin and his team are polite, professional in every way. Their attitude is first class and they work very hard. I would not hesitate to highly recommend to anyone that needs their home improved to such high standards.

• Nick Bennett (Monday, February 18 19 09:01 am GMT)

Danny skimmed ceilings in 2 rooms and the hall stairs and landing, fitted spot lights and redecorated. We used Danny because he was recommended by a friend. His quote was not the cheapest but we wanted a good finish. We were very pleased with all of the work which was done to a very good standard. They were professional, clean and easy to deal with. Overall we were happy that we decided to use Danny and would not hesitate to recommend them. Ended up to be very good value for money!

• Melissa Bradley (Monday, January 14 19 03:14 pm GMT)

I bought a large, four-bedroom house in a very rundown state, and hired Crossin Plasterers Property Services to do a full house renovation. Everything including a new kitchen, new bathroom, downstairs toilet, plastering all walls and ceilings, central heating refurbishment, electrics, lighting, flooring, tiling, painting, new stairs, new doors, new electric fireplace, new coat cupboards and also building a large new en-suite.
    All work was extremely professional and finished to an extremely high standard in a timely and professional, very organised manner.
    Danno kept me fully informed at all times and was very transparent and approachable. All communications were excellent, clear and I was kept up-to-date on all things all the time. Everything was fully explained and went really smoothly.
    Having such a professional company doing this work was absolutely worth every penny. The project management was seamless. As a busy family, working full-time, with young kids, and having very little experience in this sort of thing, Crossin Plasterers Property Services were invaluable. I absolutely couldn’t have managed this myself – it would have been a total mess in comparison, absorbed all my waking hours and been an utter stressful nightmare. Instead it has been a great experience, no stress whatsoever, and has run like clockwork.
    I’m so pleased and happy with the work and would not hesitate – and have not hesitated to recommend Crossin Plasterers Property Services to others.

• Craig Fletcher (Monday, July 23 18 01:29 pm BST)

First job ive instructed Crossin Plasterers on after them being highly recomended, and im delighted with the results of the work, clean tidy workers, nothing was a problem polite and proffesional would highly recommend.

• Lee Lambert (Tuesday, June 26 18 03:56 pm BST)

Danny and the team were very professional, polite and reliable. They carried out the work to very high standard, we would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Danny is very Knowledgable and willing to assist and share his experience

• lorraine walker (Tuesday, May 15 18 12:12 am BST)

we had our conservatory rendered they did a fantastic job would recommend them to all our friends clean , and tidy no mess on time.

• Jenni Keay (Tuesday, March 21 17 09:06 pm GMT)

If you have to wait to get a quality job then wait for Crossin Plasterers They are a very professional outfit, the quality of work is outstanding and the patience with customers to ensure that they are giving you what you want is exceptional. The best !! 👌

• Chris Shury (Saturday, May 09 15 09:34 pm BST)

"Second time I have used Danny. The work is some of the best I've seen. He's always friendly and keeping in touch to let you know id things are changing, mainly due to weather. Would highly
    recommend, you won't be disappointed. "

• Martyn Munday (Saturday, May 09 15 09:33 pm BST)

"Professional job. Good service."

• Martyn Munday (Saturday, May 09 15 09:31 pm BST)

"Professional job. Good service."

• Nichola Turpin (Saturday, May 09 15 09:30 pm BST)

"Was very punctual and willing to work around the times that I was available, even though it was fairly short notice."

• Mrs D Powell (Saturday, May 09 15 09:28 pm BST)

"Arrived on time, very courteous and respectful would definitely recommend. "

• Bartosz Shachura (Saturday, May 09 15 09:27 pm BST)

"Prompt and professional service."

• Jacqueline Hodges (Saturday, May 09 15 09:26 pm BST)

"Very impressed by overall finish to work. Very pleasant and hardworking. Could not get a better service."

• Mrs D Alldis (Saturday, May 09 15 09:24 pm BST)

"Very happy with work, would recommend "

• Bartose Stachura (Saturday, May 09 15 09:21 pm BST)

"Great service much appreciated, very quick delivery."

• Carol Edwards (Monday, March 02 15 09:07 pm GMT)

Excellent work. Very efficient, tidy and very friendly and helpful

• Gail Nadauld (Monday, March 02 15 09:04 pm GMT)

Rehired and once again has done a super job. Extremely happy with the job done, will happily rehire if needed.

• Joseph Cassidy (Monday, February 16 15 07:56 pm GMT)

Plastering excellent, time keeping excellent, manners excellent, all round great company.

• Joyce Scotland (Wednesday, December 03 14 08:33 pm GMT)

So glad I found Danny
    Did a great job
    Highly recommend

• Rob Tootill (Monday, November 10 14 09:31 pm GMT)

Very honest from start, happy for me to observer and gave options throughout.

• Janet Read (Monday, October 20 14 08:51 pm BST)

"I spent weeks removing woodchip from my walls, they were left in a very poor state. I found Crossin Plasterers on trustatrader website and now they look amazing and ready for decorating. Danny was
    very professional from start to finish. His work is outstanding. "

• Michael Bubb (Monday, October 20 14 08:46 pm BST)

"Very good, on time, perfect clean up"

• David Betteridge (Tuesday, August 26 14 09:30 pm BST)

Spot on time. Very tidy and a great finish. I would recommend.

• Owen Saville (Monday, July 21 14 09:38 pm BST)

"Have used this service twice, has been excellent both times."

• Laura Woodhouse (Wednesday, June 11 14 09:38 pm BST)

"Great service, very happy to recommend."

• Richard Mattacks (Sunday, May 04 14 08:25 am BST)

"Excellent, quick, and good quality work."

• Julie Loxley (Tuesday, April 15 14 09:39 pm BST)

"Danny was punctual and a very friendly chap. He was very tidy in his work. Did a really good job. I would recommend him to anyone."

• Jeff Dalling (Sunday, March 09 14 08:30 pm GMT)

"Amazing work."

• Arthur Terrill (Sunday, March 02 14 09:17 pm GMT)

"Danny is an excellent plasterer who exceeded my expectations. he also gave me valuable advice that helped me to refine my original requirement to produce a better end product. Danny is a very
    friendly guy and I was very comfortably giving him the work. I would highly recommend Danny."

• Sean Enright (Monday, February 03 14 09:39 pm GMT)

"Great friendly service and I would certainly recommend to friends. "

• Mike Golding (Wednesday, January 08 14 08:15 pm GMT)

Excellent plasterer, good worker, cleans up after the job, good price, turned up on time & on the right day. What more could you ask for. Oh & he's a really friendly guy. No hesitation in
    recommending Danny.

• Diane and Danny Margetts (Monday, January 06 14 09:34 pm GMT)

Danny is the best.

We contacted Danny to remove and replace our lathe and plaster ceiling in our thatched cottage. He was back to us within 30 seconds of me pressing the send button on the website and this set the tone
    of the job. He produced a very professional quote very quickly and did all the work within the timescales he had promised and to budget. We are extremely happy with the results (the pictures are on
    the website under 'Traditional Lime Plastering) and we will always use Danny should we need work doing in the future. I have already recommended him to other people and will continue to do so. Apart
    from being brilliant at his job he is also extremely likeable as a person and he left us feeling we had made a friend as well as finding one of the best tradesmen I have ever known.

• Stewart Scanlon (Sunday, December 29 13 11:17 am GMT)

"Having had two plasters come to the house and survey the job only to never send me quotes, I found Danny. Third time lucky! Danny came and took a look at the job, and obviously knew exactly what he
    was talking about. He picked up details in the room that the others had not, and gave me various options regarding finishing/styles. Having said he would send me a quote, he did and laid out the
    various costs, work involved and options open to me. He started and finished the job on schedule and I couldn’t be happier with his level of knowledge and skill."

• Natasha Thompson (Friday, November 22 13 07:39 pm GMT)

"Went with Danny because of the reviews on trust trader and were not disappointed. Excellent communication, quality work, very speedy, clean house afterwards. Could not wish for anything better."

• Amanda & Dean (Monday, October 14 13 01:20 pm BST)

Comments: "Danny is very knowledgeable and provided good honest advice and guidance about what was (and wasn't) possible regarding the work, whilst still producing a finished result exactly as
    specified. The work was completed within the timescale he set at point of estimate, despite some bad weather. Very pleased with the quality of finish and would highly recommend."

• Wendy Green (Sunday, September 15 13 08:50 am BST)

"Danny undertook a complex plastering job for us as we had knocked through our lounge and there were steel beams to board and ceiling holes to make good, along with walls to board and plaster. He is
    personable, pleasant, hardworking and a skilled tradesman. Would definitely use again and recommend".

Crossin Plasterers in Milton Keynes Complete Kitchen Fit-out

Free Advisory Service

Honest answers to your plastering & renovation questions!

Phone: 01908 616510

Mobile: 07940 360776

services@crossinplasterers.com

Contact Us Here

or find us on

Facebook

Print Print | Sitemap
© Crossin Plasterers Property Services Ltd. VAT Registered: 211 4632 53. Company Reg No: 11764989 All Rights Reserved 2019.