Customer Feedback

Below is a selection of the feedback we have recieved about our company. More feedback can be viewed on the individual websites by clicking on logos.

Please leave your own reviews below in the Comments section - Thank you!

236 Reviews Since February 2014

9.93% Overall

“I previously had Crossin Plasterers bond/plaster over ceilings back in July. They did such a great job that I called them back to plaster over Artex ceiling and walls plus entrance area of my home. The quality of the work is outstanding and I would highly recommend you use this company for this type of work. It is worth the wait and I feel I couldn't trust anyone else - now that is a bold statement but why would I bother going anywhere else when I know the work undertaken by this company will be top-notch"

Customer in Milton Keynes 16th January 2017 - 10/10

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Chris Shury (Saturday, May 09 15 09:34 pm BST)

"Second time I have used Danny. The work is some of the best I've seen. He's always friendly and keeping in touch to let you know id things are changing, mainly due to weather. Would highly
    recommend, you won't be disappointed. "

• Carol Edwards (Monday, March 02 15 09:07 pm GMT)

Excellent work. Very efficient, tidy and very friendly and helpful

• Gail Nadauld (Monday, March 02 15 09:04 pm GMT)

Rehired and once again has done a super job. Extremely happy with the job done, will happily rehire if needed.

• Joseph Cassidy (Monday, February 16 15 07:56 pm GMT)

Plastering excellent, time keeping excellent, manners excellent, all round great company.

• Joyce Scotland (Wednesday, December 03 14 08:33 pm GMT)

So glad I found Danny
    Did a great job
    Highly recommend

• Rob Tootill (Monday, November 10 14 09:31 pm GMT)

Very honest from start, happy for me to observer and gave options throughout.

• Janet Read (Monday, October 20 14 08:51 pm BST)

"I spent weeks removing woodchip from my walls, they were left in a very poor state. I found Crossin Plasterers on trustatrader website and now they look amazing and ready for decorating. Danny was
    very professional from start to finish. His work is outstanding. "

• Michael Bubb (Monday, October 20 14 08:46 pm BST)

"Very good, on time, perfect clean up"

• David Betteridge (Tuesday, August 26 14 09:30 pm BST)

Spot on time. Very tidy and a great finish. I would recommend.

• Owen Saville (Monday, July 21 14 09:38 pm BST)

"Have used this service twice, has been excellent both times."

• Laura Woodhouse (Wednesday, June 11 14 09:38 pm BST)

"Great service, very happy to recommend."

• Richard Mattacks (Sunday, May 04 14 08:25 am BST)

"Excellent, quick, and good quality work."

• Julie Loxley (Tuesday, April 15 14 09:39 pm BST)

"Danny was punctual and a very friendly chap. He was very tidy in his work. Did a really good job. I would recommend him to anyone."

• Jeff Dalling (Sunday, March 09 14 08:30 pm GMT)

"Amazing work."

• Arthur Terrill (Sunday, March 02 14 09:17 pm GMT)

"Danny is an excellent plasterer who exceeded my expectations. he also gave me valuable advice that helped me to refine my original requirement to produce a better end product. Danny is a very
    friendly guy and I was very comfortably giving him the work. I would highly recommend Danny."

• Sean Enright (Monday, February 03 14 09:39 pm GMT)

"Great friendly service and I would certainly recommend to friends. "

• Mike Golding (Wednesday, January 08 14 08:15 pm GMT)

Excellent plasterer, good worker, cleans up after the job, good price, turned up on time & on the right day. What more could you ask for. Oh & he's a really friendly guy. No hesitation in
    recommending Danny.

• Diane and Danny Margetts (Monday, January 06 14 09:34 pm GMT)

Danny is the best.

We contacted Danny to remove and replace our lathe and plaster ceiling in our thatched cottage. He was back to us within 30 seconds of me pressing the send button on the website and this set the tone
    of the job. He produced a very professional quote very quickly and did all the work within the timescales he had promised and to budget. We are extremely happy with the results (the pictures are on
    the website under 'Traditional Lime Plastering) and we will always use Danny should we need work doing in the future. I have already recommended him to other people and will continue to do so. Apart
    from being brilliant at his job he is also extremely likeable as a person and he left us feeling we had made a friend as well as finding one of the best tradesmen I have ever known.

• Stewart Scanlon (Sunday, December 29 13 11:17 am GMT)

"Having had two plasters come to the house and survey the job only to never send me quotes, I found Danny. Third time lucky! Danny came and took a look at the job, and obviously knew exactly what he
    was talking about. He picked up details in the room that the others had not, and gave me various options regarding finishing/styles. Having said he would send me a quote, he did and laid out the
    various costs, work involved and options open to me. He started and finished the job on schedule and I couldn’t be happier with his level of knowledge and skill."

• Natasha Thompson (Friday, November 22 13 07:39 pm GMT)

"Went with Danny because of the reviews on trust trader and were not disappointed. Excellent communication, quality work, very speedy, clean house afterwards. Could not wish for anything better."

• Amanda & Dean (Monday, October 14 13 01:20 pm BST)

Comments: "Danny is very knowledgeable and provided good honest advice and guidance about what was (and wasn't) possible regarding the work, whilst still producing a finished result exactly as
    specified. The work was completed within the timescale he set at point of estimate, despite some bad weather. Very pleased with the quality of finish and would highly recommend."

• Wendy Green (Sunday, September 15 13 08:50 am BST)

"Danny undertook a complex plastering job for us as we had knocked through our lounge and there were steel beams to board and ceiling holes to make good, along with walls to board and plaster. He is
    personable, pleasant, hardworking and a skilled tradesman. Would definitely use again and recommend".

Free Advisory Service

Honest answers to your plastering questions!

Call, email or find us on Facebook

Crossin Plasterers in Milton Keynes Eco (insulated) Lime Plastering

CROSSIN PLASTERERS

Phone: 01908 616510

Mobile: 07940 360776

Danno@crossinplasterers.com

Contact Us Here

or find us on

Facebook

Print Print | Sitemap
© Crossin Plasterers. VAT Registered: 211 4632 53. All Rights Reserved 2017.